It’s that time of year. When we spend the most special magical Christmas meal with people we hardly know - family. Maybe this season brings you to some awkward family time or even digs up some hardship or hurts. Whatever the case, this Christmas can be about Christ no matter the circumstance. Today I’m talking about 5 heart level biblical principles when it comes to sharing the holidays with family.
Today we are talking awkward family gatherings. That magical time of the year where you eat the most festive lovely feast with people you hardly know.
Five Biblical Opportunities to Make the Most of Awkward Family Christmas
1. Love Each Other. 1 Peter 4:8
2. Practice Hospitality without grumbling. 1 Peter 4:9
3. Use Your Gifts to Bless. 1 Peter4:10-11
4. Pray for you family and entrust your soul to the Lord. 1 Peter 4:12-19
5. Remember Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:50-58